Who We Need
We are looking for a Team Farm Manager who will join a team that invests heavily in facilities that exceed benchmarks in flock care, product quality and bio-security. You will utilise cutting edge technology and access a network of industry professionals to help you succeed in your career. You will need ambition, passion and a strong work ethic to succeed in this role. The preferred candidate will not currently own any birds.
An understanding of the poultry and egg production process is essential, but you will also certainly be the type of person to thrive within a highly variable environment and effectively communicate with your peers.
It is crucial that you will inspire your team and develop, implement and perform sustainable, environmentally friendly and economically efficient farming practices.
As a Farm Manager, a typical day might include the following:
- Ensure that eggs are produced in compliance with company specifications, policies, government regulations and bio-security protocols
- Provide instruction and supervision to a team of workers and Junior Team Leaders
- Maintain a clean working environment and ensure workplace health and safety requirements are met
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance of poultry sheds, machinery, and equipment
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- House & car included!
- Great career progression
- Industry leading agribusiness