Who We Need
Our client is now offering a Veteran who is a trade-qualified Mechanic an opportunity to join their team in Warren, NSW! This is a very hands-on position that is perfect for a Veteran who wants to begin working in the agricultural industry. The successful Veteran will provide servicing and support to our client's farming, ginning and warehousing operations.
This position requires you to work as a team member within our client's workshop; to provide servicing to all farm operations, in particular (but not limited to) moon buggy maintenance, irrigation, and farm requirements.
1. Mechanical trade qualification.
2. Experience in repairing, maintaining and servicing large agricultural equipment
3. Leadership, teamwork and people management skills and experience.
4. Strong verbal and written communication.
5. Ability to identify, troubleshoot and resolve problems on equipment.
6. Must be flexible, innovative and self-motivated
7. Ability to multitask and maintain attention to detail to meet scheduling deadlines
8. Current driver's licence.
1. Auto electrics skills
2. Welding skills
3. Hydraulics skills
Key Job Info
- Utilise military skills and qualifications
- World-class farming, marketing and processing company
- Competitive salary of $80,000 – $90,000
- Career progression opportunities
- Start: ASAP
Send to a Friend