Who We Need
Ready to help feed the world? This thriving ASX 100 agribusiness with international operations that span across four continents could be the opportunity you've been looking for! Our client is committed to offering an enhanced product offering through investment in its people and infrastructure.
Located outside Biloela in central Queensland, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an international leader in agribusiness in a challenging storage & logistics leadership role.
In this fast-paced role, you will be accountable for ensuring operational level duties associated with storage & logistics of grain are performed to a standard that satisfies company expectations.
Working in conjunction with the Area Manager, permanent staff, contractors and seasonal harvest staff, your primary duties will consist of;
- Managing the grain receivals and outload in a safe and efficient manner.
- Optimal utilisation of all site resources including; machinery, labour and equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with SHE systems, policies and procedures.
- Foster zero harm safety culture.
- Provide operational site management in an efficient, safe and cost-effective manner.
- Provide professional and timely customer service to internal, external and corporate customers.
- As such, you'll need to be highly self-motivated and genuinely committed to your role.
Skills and experience
Qualifications / Knowledge / Skills / Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in an operational environment
- Leadership & people management experience
- Interpersonal skills including customer relationship management skills
- Basic computer skills
- Interviewing skills
- Ability to undertake performance reviews with employees
- Driver’s License
- Certificate III in Transport & Distribution (Warehousing & Storage)
- Certificate IV in Business (Frontline Management)
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment
- AG Safe accreditation, Chemical Awareness
- Grain protection, Fumigation skills
- Licenses/ proven competency in: Forklift, Front-end Loader, Skid Steer, Heavy Vehicle
Job reference: #17990
Key Job Info
Send to a Friend
- Utilise your existing leadership experience to manage this busy grain site
- Ideal role for Defence personnel transitioning to a civilian role
- Located just outside Biloela, Queensland