- Private Employment Agents Act 2005
- Private Employment Agents (Code of Conduct) Regulation 2005
- Information Statement for Work Seekers (Other than Models and Performers)
Your relationship with a private employment agent is regulated by a number of Commonwealth and State laws, in particular the Private Employment Agents Act 2005 and the Private Employment Agents (Code of Conduct) Regulation 2005 (the Code). Prior to providing you with placement and employment services, we are obliged as a private employment agent to provide you, as a work seeker, with the following information:
- We must not charge you a fee for finding, or attempting to find work for you in contravention of section 408D of the Industrial Relations Act 1999.
- We and our employees have a working knowledge of State and Commonwealth legislation affecting the placement and employment of work seekers.
- We will ensure that all placements are made in accordance with any relevant legislative requirements.
- If you believe that your agent has acted illegally, inappropriately or in a false or misleading way, you may obtain information about action that may be taken from the Department of Industrial Relations, GPO Box 69 Brisbane QLD 4001 – Phone: (07) 3225 2069.
Details of Agent Providing This Information Statement
Agri Labour Australia Pty Ltd
27/88 L’Estrange Tce,
Kelvin Grove, QLD 4059
Agents telephone contact
1300 247 823
Private Employment Agents (Code of Conduct)
Regulation 2005 Section 29